Bite Me Shelly Laurenston Pdf Download

Ever had one of those weeks, er, months?

2021-10-24

On:

Tagged: adventurers (fantasy), detectives (mysteries), Dune, explorers (science fiction), Frank Herbert, Harmony, Honey Badger Chronicles, Jayne Castle, police procedurals, Robert Jordan, Shelly Laurenston, soul mates (romance), The Wheel of Time, Without a Trace

Because I have so many things I want to do on the site right now but my life has been chaos lately. Seriously it's gotten so bad that I finally had to sit down and go over the "in-progress" stuff I'm supposed to be working on for the site. Mainly because I couldn't remember some of them and wanted to make sure I still wanted to work on them right now. Oye.  Which kind of turned into an idea for a post. I don't like doing these "a little bit of everything" posts because I prefer to concentrate on one thing at a time butRead More →

Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston

why I love Shelly Laurenston's Pride Stories series

2020-10-23

Romance as a genre has always had, well, a funny relationship with connected series. The major reason is because by definition (most of the time) there is a different couple in each book. What usually happens in a romance series is that the reader is dumped into a "community" that provides fertile ground for the author to find fresh couples to work on in each new book. Community can be defined as whatever works for the author, though.  When I was actively reading non-paranormal contemporaries I loved series set in small towns. So many quirky character to choose from. All from within the same settingRead More →

Let's get comfortable!

which library software/apps do YOU use?

2020-10-02

I've been in a really big reading mood this week. I've already reread several of Shelly Laurenston's Pride books. It's my absolute favorite comfort food romance series right now. And I read it over and over again. Sometimes multiple times a year. Here's the thing, though. I was looking something up about one of the books and realized I hadn't actually installed a library app on my new phone yet. I've been using an app called Book Catalogue for years. Which has always been a good app. However before putting it on the new phone I noticed it hadn't been updated in… well, years.  Not aRead More →

Ten Nights of Love: Cover Gallery

2020-04-29

On:

Tagged: 1920s, 1930s, 1950s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, Amanda Quick, book covers, Christine Feehan, Dara Joy, Emily Loring, Glenna Finley, Grace Livingston Hill, holidays, Julie Garwood, Linnea Sinclair, Shelly Laurenston, soul mates (romance), Stephanie Laurens, Ten Nights of Love

originally posted on February 14, 2010 When I first came up with idea of doing this Ten Nights of Love series of posts, I wanted to find something to illustrate them and the obvious choice was the books. As I sorted through my collection, though, I realized that they also showed a lifetime of changes in the covers themselves. So, I wanted to see a gallery of one cover for each author in one post and thought you might enjoy it, too. I included Ten Nights of Love just to keep things even although I may have sort of cheated elsewhere for the purposes of showing an early electronic cover. 😉Read More →

Ten Nights of Love

Ten Nights of Love: Overview & Afterthoughts

2020-04-22

On:

Tagged: Amanda Quick, Christine Feehan, Dara Joy, Emily Loring, Glenna Finley, Grace Livingston Hill, Julie Garwood, Linnea Sinclair, sexuality, Shelly Laurenston, soul mates (romance), Stephanie Laurens, Ten Nights of Love

originally posted on February 15, 2010 My ever so logical brain wouldn't let me ignore posting a list of chronological links for this entire Ten Nights of Love series for future reference. Following that, you'll find a few thoughts that crossed my mind as I made this journey through the years. First, here's the full list of posts in order: The Introduction Grace Livingston Hill Emilie Loring Glenna Finley Julie Garwood Amanda Quick Dara Joy Stephanie Laurens Christine Feehan Linnea Sinclair Shelly Laurenston Cover Gallery Now for my overall thoughts completely unrelated to individual authors and simply about the journey I just took. I findRead More →

Ten Nights of Love: Shelly Laurenston

2020-04-15

originally posted on February 13, 2010 who to pick next? For most of Ten Nights of Love, I automatically knew who the various authors were going to be. All I had to do was make sure I arranged them in chronological order to tell the story. For this last author, I kind of knew, roughly, why I was including her but wasn't sure who to use. You see, a couple of years ago, I actively started dipping my toe into the so-called erotic romance sub-genre. Heck, my entire foot. I call it "so-called" because I'm still not entirely convinced that all the books with thatRead More →

Badger to the Bone by Shelly Laurenston & and day of reading bliss

Badger to the Bone by Shelly Laurenston & and day of reading bliss

2020-04-03

This third installment in her Honey Badger Chronicles was released on March 31 and I downloaded it the second I got up. Then spent the rest of the day reading it. I cannot express how much I enjoy her books. How much I laugh and giggle while reading them. To me they are simply fun to read. Which means I'm probably going to go back and read all three. Like immediately. One other thing I've noticed, especially this time, is how much she always surprises me with her heroes and heroines. I always think they're going to go in one direction personality-wise. And they don't.Read More →

mug & books

after the holiday blues

2019-12-11

Right after Thanksgiving I completely lost control of my schedule for various reasons. So I haven't had much time to work on the site lately. While I'm working on untangling my routine I thought I'd do a quick update post.  Last week, I managed to start rereading on of my favorite series – Shelly Laurenston's Pride Stories. The first book in that series starts at Christmas so I usually get in the mood to revisit the entire thing over the holidays. Yeah, I'm kind of a month early but after the week or so I've had I needed the pick-me-up. So there. Oh, and sinceRead More →

Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston

Shelly Laurenston backlist with commentary

2019-11-15

All My Favorites: Shelly Laurenston  For reference, the titles I know I've read are in bold. as Shelly Laurenston Magnus Pack Pack Challenge – this was the book and series that sold me on reading her books although I think I'd already read one or two of her Dragon Kin series (in the original ebook version no less) Go Fetch! Here Kitty, Kitty When He Was Bad anthology – "Miss Congeniality" Pride Stories The Mane Event The Beast in Him The Mane Attraction The Mane Squeeze Beast Behaving Badly Big Bad Beast Bear Meets Girl Howl for It anthology – "Like a Wolf with aRead More →

New book to read!

2019-08-30

I was under the weather earlier this week and between that and life I really haven't had a chance to write much. I have a couple of longer posts in the works but they're just not ready. However, today I got distracted by a brand new ebook, The Blacksmith Queen by G.A. Aiken AKA Shelly Laurenston. It's the just released first book in a new series, I think related to her Dragon Kin series cause she mentions a far away crazy Queen. Heh, wonder who that could be. Anyway, I'm still reading and loving it so much, much more later. Read More →

A new experiment

2019-04-28

This is the first post in an ongoing series each Sunday that I'm calling my weekly "reading" journal. Reading is in quotes there because it's actually going to be a running log of what book reading, video watching and game playing I manage to get in during a week plus any other random thoughts that come up. One of the reasons it's going to be so freewheeling is that I've been experimenting with dictating my thoughts into notes on my phone (and/or typing/editing them up if I'm at a computer) whenever the mood strikes. The idea is to then just copy and paste into aRead More →

In A Badger Way features Shen!

2019-03-26

In A Badger Way by Shelly Laurenston came out today and I bought it on ebook the second I woke up. I only realized yesterday the hero was Shen Li, the panda shifter from Bite Me. I think my brain just exploded. I honestly never thought she'd give Shen his own book. Also, this definitely means I get more Vic for sure & possibly Livy from my top favorite in the Pride series, Bite Me. Double yah! Now back to reading. Read More →

Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston

Comfort food

2019-02-15

For the last week or so I've been rereading one of my all-time favorite romance series – Shelly Laurenston's Pride shifter series. I'm currently on the last and my favorite Bite Me with Vic and Livy. Yum.  One of the reasons I like her writing and that series in particular is that it makes me laugh. Which for me is comfort food. And after the month I've had with one illness after another that's the antidote I needed. Other readers may want to cry. I want to laugh my head off. Now I will admit that her characters and her humor aren't going to be for everyone.Read More →

Call of Crows trilogy by Shelly Laurenston

2018-08-29

I just finished my first reread of this series – read it for the first time earlier this year – and I gotta say, while I liked it a lot the first time, it seemed even better on rereading.  Okay, full disclosure here. I'm a major fan of both her Shelly Laurenston and G.A. Aiken books. With her Pride series being my most frequent current reread. As in I've lost count of how many times I've reread the entire series. My current top favorite book to reread is in fact the last book of that series, Bite Me, that has a honey badger shifter asRead More →

The ones I reach for all the time

2009-08-11

On:

Tagged: Amanda Quick, Bianca D'Arc, Donna Fletcher, favorites, Jayne Ann Krentz, Jenna Leigh, Linnea Sinclair, Lori Foster, Merline Lovelace, Mima, Shelly Laurenston, Stephanie Laurens, Tilly Greene

I was thinking the other day that I hadn't updated my list of top favorite romances in quite a while. At least not since before I started reading more ebooks than print anyways. So, it was probably time to take a look and see what was what. This is the "Top Ten" list I finally settled on, in alpha order for now because I haven't figured out any particular ranking for them. Yet. 😀 D'Arc, Bianca: The Ice Dragon Fletcher, Donna: Tame My Wild Touch Foster, Lori: Too Much Temptation Greene, Tilly: Zandia Krentz, Jayne Ann: Shield's Lady Laurens, Stephanie: The Perfect Lover Laurenston, Shelly:Read More →

Source: https://bevsbooks.com/tag/shelly-laurenston/

Posted by: filibertosligerera35289.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post